Monday, August 4, 2008

for the first time in a very long time, i am thirsty for a stiff drink

it's the only thing that truly relaxes me. that and a good cry during a good movie.

i dont consider myself an imbiber. I'll take a sip or two glasses or even an entire bottle if I'm in exceptionally good company, and then I wont think about the stuff for months

but today - i wish someone would pour me a stiff drink.

i saw my ex today. he's doing so well - new suit, new car, new girl... the works... and I havent even raised 1/3 of my rent due 2moro yet.

life sucks sometimes.

how about that drink?

1 comment:

Digzer said...

Lol on rent but pole sana. The ex bit sucks. How we always wish they'll come running back to us wearing sack cloth and beating their breasts in sorrow... Look on the bright side ... they still might!

A drink is a good thing