Sunday, February 8, 2009

Towards the end of last year i met this person who would seem to really turn my fortunes around - you know how it feels when you meet someone who gives your ex such a BURNOUT that you pray it works and one day you meet your ex when you are doing so well with your new catch and your ex is barely getting by... yeah, that fantasy...

Yeah, so things were going pretty well in this new scenario.. that is, till yesterday, when he had to take a longish trip and promised to call once he arrived. Then he didnt... then i got into a tailspin about why did he bother to promise to call if he wasnt planning to, and a whole rollercoaster of not-so-sober thoughts, coz 4real - I liked this guy - for a change. Normally I get into relationships (well, more like friendships coz I never go the whole hog) coz I'm 'being nice' without really appreciating what the guy has to offer... but this guy - I liked...

I got played. I mustve missed the signs.

Well, the Internet has 'answers' to everything so I did a search on "why men say they'll call, then they dont" and came across this interesting site... didnt really sort my situation... but I got lots of laughs out of it...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it from a guy,if he was interested he would have called.

Anonymous said...

@KenyaLuv: bitter pill :( but thanks for telling it like it is

Rafiki said...

I am sure you will have more luck next time. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

@Rafiki: thanks for passing by, and for the uplifting words :) in the spirit of a true rafiki! cheers.

Anonymous said...

@KenyaLuv... well, he called... eventually.. and every day after that... so I'm not going2try to figure it out, just going with the flow ......