Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10 reasons why you'll never notice me

1. You like loud, aggressive, cruel women. I'm Miss Too Nice.
2. Looks really count. I'm quite pretty actually, but quite pretty is not enough for you. I'd have to be a bombshell.
3. You are cold. I am emotional.
4. You are younger.
5. You are too much for me. You are fun-loving and adventurous - I'm veeery laid back, and only relish excitement occasionally.
6. Our values are at opposite ends of the universe.
7.
8.
9.
10.
ok... so my mind is blank right now... still trying to deal with everything that's happened... to figure out why..... was it revenge?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. You'll be amazed at, beyond that one squirming - and dying - fish on the ice, how many more, and better, fish there are underneath, once the ice melts.