Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This has been a year i want to forget in a hurry.... for many reasons.... just when you think the worst is over and things are beginning to look up, something else happens...

Then this week it all began to make sense... when things were put in perspective... ever been through a purging period... when God appears to be getting rid of all the junk in your life? ...people and things that encumber... that's what it feels like

Means I'm about to come up to a higher level, and for that... I am thankful

Been through heartbreak twice this year... First, my best pal, someone i've known for over half my life just walked out, no explanation... then just last week... got fired from a job i loved... the way it was done i'll never fathom... summary dismissal, no explanation....

Then something that was said in a movie i watched makes a lot of sense:

When the heart breaks
It also opens
And when the heart opens
So many things can happen
And some of those things can be wonderful.


I still have a loving family and wonderful friends, so....

Looking forward to better days :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm just wandering around surfing the internet and I read this page..

I'm a Christian, and I always believe that He cares of me, of us.
I believe, He got His own plan of your life, and He will never forsake you.
Seek God when you fall, and He will lend His hand to you.

I'm sorry if those words sounds abstract, but I really wanna share it with you.. =p

Have a good day! and God bless you! :)