Wednesday, October 22, 2008

abt yesterday....
wow, been thru a whole lot this year and i've held up pretty well... but yesterday.... for real that was the first time things hit below the belt, which prolly means my priorities are all screwed up, considering everything i've taken this year without flinching...
Maybe it was just the straw that broke the camel's back...
Or not.

Wow.... any more shocks, Lord? I'm pretty much at the bottom right now.... I could do with a break....

feel like an idiot... allowing myself to get my heart 'broken' twice by the same person.... shoulda seen this coming.... why did i EVER put myself in this position.... so easy to kid oneself that it could never be so there's no possibility of being hurt, but for real... IT HURTS LIKE HELL...

dont wanna see another sunrise.... there's no point...............

No comments: